Monday, February 23, 2009

Pictures of Skiing with Mommy

I know, I know I'm a little behind on the pictures to go with Beau's last post, but better late than never. Since Beau's last post Bryson has had a few more ski lessons and the last one went really well. Hopefully, we will get a few more lessons in before the snow is all gone and it gets warmer. (Sorry to all of you who have been praying for spring to come. I'm praying for at least another cold snowy month.:))









Beau is trying to remind me how to ski!





Somebody is starting to look a little confident here.






I'm pretty sure Bryson is rubbing it in that he beat me down the hill.

Can you imagine having there jobs and having to help Bryson every time he falls down?! Especially on the days when thinks it is fun to fall down. Bryson's teachers are amazing. They have so much patience!


I thought this picture did a good job showing you what it looks like when Bryson has the rope around his waist. It really does make him to most of the steering.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice family photo.
Sport Socks